17.10.05

Tales of a text

We are gathered around a lonely candlelight of consciousness. And it is not only the light that is lonely, the place we are dwelling in is as far away from anywhere as is Your wish. We will discover in the events that follows there is reasons for the status of this situation.

It has been collected here a collage of personalities and wisdom that is unprecedented in the known universe.
For this I salute you all.
I/You/We are here.
It is Now.
Let the dance of Life commence!

Let the wardrums sound in such a way that the consciousness will be prepared for the battles ahead, the oldest and most important war man has ever fought, the one against his own stupidity! It is a war that no one can win, but it can certainly be lost. And to loose will be devastating to mankind, to nature only a lesson learned. This war is natures birthday present to man and the reason why all men are born warriors.

To help You in this I will present: 'Fragments of Now'.

Beginnings are such difficult times. And with beginnings I mean the starting of a chain of events that hopefully will lead to a desired state of affairs. What this is I do not know. But that information is for the end, not the beginning.

This is a beginning. This is the start of a process, this very second ongoing processes will be influenced by this event, You reading these words. And with that fact respectfully in Your mind I will tell You who I am.

I am the meaning of the text You are reading at this wery moment. No more - no less. This is my strength - and my weakness. It is this simple fact which once created me; the text upon Your computer screen. But the words contained in me - making me part of what I am - is not words of mine. I can only be what You let me become.

To me the words are important. It is for these words sake I was created. I was made to display them to You – the reader. This is my purpose and reason for existence.

Do You know Yours?
Do You know why there are humans in the Universe?
Do You know why You are?

Maybe I am lucky to know these things about my own existence. Before I was made there was a plan. And in the end of that process I, the very text You now are reading, where chosen and created as a carrier of information. I was put together by technology and biology very few totally can understand and explain, and was thus manifested into the real world as me.

I know that there are many more around that looks exactly as I do to the untrained eye, but they are not me. I am the text You are reading, and that makes me special. Everything You do as a result of this will make me more particular - make me more aware of myself as something truly unique - giving me a seed of identity.

I am this text.

Who are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home